Friday, May 11, 2007

Social Networks

I set up a Face Book account some time ago. Seems like eons but in reality , only a few months ago. I was inspired by Sarah who took to it like a fish in water. I don't use it much but I do really like it. I love posting pictures and checking out the profiles on my very limited number of friends. I checked out one of my friends on My Space, she's got over 600 friends! Socialite ! I like Face Book better. First of all , I am semi- familiar with it ( don't understand the poking thing!) , it's easy to post pictures for a not so tekkie person like myself, it's consistent in format whereas I found My Space was not. It was too confusing , too jumbled. I love control , routine , knowing where you are going and what you are doing. Face Book has those qualities which mesh really well with me. The only thing I find about this social networking thing is that it takes a lot of time to do and I don't seem to take the time. I get on it every now and again. Sometimes I leave my status" Audrie is at work" for days on end. Ha ha ha ! Of course , you know I am ! It's also interesting to hear about some of the things going on in the news concerning Face Book.

No comments: